Because I've disabled comments I thought I'd beat most of you to the punch:
1) Tor Johnson called. He wants his head back.
2) The National Institute of Standards and Technology called. They want to use your head as a template for a perfect circle.
3) Where are Moe and Larry?
4) Hair grows, on average, half an inch every three months. That means Deb will be interested in Greg again around April, 2010.
5) I had no idea hair clippers came with a “serial killer” attachment.
6) Most guys go gray. You went translucent.
7) Now maybe you can devote some of that shampoo budget to dealing with your breath.
8) Well sir, we were going to this bingo parlor at the YMCA. . .
9) Don’t worry; they’re not staring at your hair. They’re staring at your brain now that they can see it beneath your scalp.
10) Daddy, would you mind if Mommy takes me to the birthday party?