- Local Teen's Bathroom Draws Fire from Critical Parents
- Internet Usage Spikes as Teen Detaches from World at Large
- Growth and Maturity Rob Area Man of Once Cuddly Babies
- Man Attributes Couch Sitting Record to YouTube Video Addiction
- Area Man's Deadly Fart Traced to Nutritionally Bereft Eating Habits
- Apple Watch's Inability to Produce Fitness Results Noted by Owner
Notice I typed, "wanting". The things I "need" have to be almost autonomic. If anything on Maslow's hierarchy gets delayed or denied my addled, entitled brain can't comprehend the situation.
I'm exaggerating for the purposes of entertaining myself, but I do feel. . . soft. Sometimes my outlook seems as squishy as my waistline. I'm not quite a passenger on the Axiom but I often feel like I'm just a few cheeseburgers and "8-Bit Guy" videos away from something close to it.
I've often declared that I'm going to do something about this situation because that's what people recommend. You should make your intentions public and that will help you reach a goal. It's never worked for me and that's certainly not what this post is about.
This post is about a list I made at work on Thursday. The list had about ten items and among things like "Clean Litter Boxes", "Pay Bills" and "Strength Training" was, "Do Something Creative".
I'm not sure this post warrants a line through that last one - but I'm going to cross it off anyway. . . right after one more game of Disco Bees.